Saturday, August 1, 2009

recent plans

things start to get busier with months go by. :) most likely my schedule for coming year will be like these:

Aug till mid sept: ICU posting for 6 weeks to learn about acute management in ICU and hopefully ventilation settings :) challenging as those are new things to me (again...)

sept 9: memorable day for me and my darling for registration of marriage. the event will take place in associate registrar of marriage in ipoh witness by both our family.

sept 22: it's my MRCS exam day in KL. currently revision is underway n hopefully i can finish reading the book. but i'm trying not to put so much stress on it. greater stress means poorer performance from me. :P

oct 3: i'm part of commitee for basic surgical workshop to be held in the hospital on this day. so meaning while preparing for my wedding n exam n learning new stuff in ICU posting, i also working as secreatary in this project

dec 5: my friend's wedding dinner in penang. already promised i will go :D

dec 26: family trip, including my dear, to langkawi for three days. good time to relax.

jun 2010: another friend's wedding dinner in ipoh. very good friend of mine. :)

july - aug 2010: hopefully my wedding dinner here. :p

oct 2010: may have chance to apply for master of surgery. UM programme offers training in hosp ipoh n in-campus in KL. a win-win situation

so, something like this. busy time ahead.

5 comments:

  1. congrats dear friend =D
    and it's good to busy with some very happy occasions =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... now i really believe my friends are actually reading my blog. hahaha.. :D thanks for the best wishes. really appreaciate them. n look forward the red bomb end of next year... the one in KL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun forget to sve the date for my day... 28th nov

    ReplyDelete