Friday, June 19, 2009

i'm having bad luck recently...

recently had bad luck with my car. she made funny noise 2 weeks back then suddenly cannot start my car one hot afternoon. luckily i was at home. but i had to take the half day off n ask for help. at the end, it was becoz the battery was dead. i changed a new one with $250. most likely can tahan till one year.

i had another jump today. i went to pick my colleague in her neighborhood which i had never been there before. just when i'm making an U turn, my car overran a divider beside the road and one of her front wheels hang half an inch above the ground, unable to proceed or reverse. i was so frustrated and worried whether she sustained any internal injury :P luckily a few uncles staying in the neighborhood helped jacked my car up and placed few bricks under the wheel and i was able to reverse my car back behind the divider. it took half an hour there. phew... luckily nothing is leaking from my car, but i sensed something might be wrong to her absorber... will have to bring her for checkup again next time i go back kl

but seriously, didnt expect the neighbors were so helpful. things would be much different in KL. for the first time, i'm glad i'm in this small peaceful taiping working. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment