Monday, January 11, 2010

wedding preparation

it's finally 2010. and it's time to start preparing for my own wedding due in July 2010. first, need to go start choosing my wedding gown from the photoshop in ipoh. will need opinions from several ppl to choose the right clothes. and so sad to say i havent been successfully cut down my weight n tone up my arms and tummy. gone with my resolution and ended up w/ utter failure :P just hope the computer can make me look better but still look like me. haha
the wedding dinner in heritage hotel will be taken care of by my hubby, starting w/ going through the dinner package and suggested invitation card to be sent to guests. the card actually look simple and modern, w/ sharp color and emphasize on red. but they only offer one kind of style... y not they offer a few more choices. :P
next up would the dinner in KL n segamat... both to be held before the one in ipoh... need to discuss those when i go back kl later w/ parents. in between chinese new year till June would have complete my photoshooting session in ipoh both indoor n outdoor n maybe go cameron highland as well.... we shall see. :)
start to feel anxious already...

No comments:

Post a Comment